Below is a breakdown of our most frequently asked questions. If you can't find your answer here, then please contact us at email@example.com
Q. What kind of products do you stock?
A. We have a wide range of different products available which include books, ebooks, mini courses, full courses, book descriptions, and book packages that are all designed to help authors with their publishing goals.
Q. Where do your printed books come from?
A. All of our paperback and hardback books are printed and dispatched by Lulu Direct. So they are produced to meet demand, keeping down not only the cost of the book for you, the reader, but reducing the impact we have on the environment too!
Q. If I order an ebook, how do I get it?
A. When you order an eBook, we will send you an email with a link that will let you download the book you’ve purchased. All our book files are compatible with most digital reading devices so you can rest assured that you’ll be able to read on your favorite device!
Q. How do I get access to the Mini Course content?
A. When you order a mini course, you’ll get an email with the links to the course material inside, then all you need to do is click the link and you are ready to roll!
Q. I just bought a course, how do I access it?
A. When you purchase a course from us you’ll get a confirmation email that will include all the directions you need to access the content.
Q. What is Author Ad School and how long does the enrollment last?
A. Author Ad School is the premium course to help you learn about marketing your book, optimizing your sales page, and using a proven low-bid system to achieve success with Amazon ads. Author Ad School comes with lifetime access to the course material through Teachable, and you will be sent a login when you purchase. You’ll also have access to group support through Facebook and Slack with the wonderful Ad Squad and experienced group members on hand to give you advice every day, all year round.
Q. Do you read my book when I order a Best Page Forward Book Description?
A. When you order a Best Page Forward Book Description, you will be sent an extensive form to fill out that gives our team all the information they need to create a blurb for your book. You have multiple revisions included in the package, so the team will work with you to craft a description that suits your needs.
Q. Where does all your merchandise come from?
A. Our range of t-shirts, caps, hoodies, mugs, blankets etc are all printed and dispatched by Printful. Our journals, writing trackers, and planners are printed and dispatched by Lulu Direct.
Q. Which countries do you ship to?
A. Our digital products and online courses are available to everyone around the world. Physical products are shipped through our printing partners, Printful and Lulu Direct. This means that there are some restrictions on the countries that they can currently ship to. The following countries cannot receive physical products.
Belarus, Central African Republic, China, Comoros, Equatorial Guinea, Falkland Islands, Guinea-Bissau, Kiribati, Mayotte, Myanmar (Burma), Nauru, Niue, Russia, São Tomé & Príncipe, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Sudan, St. Helena, St. Pierre & Miquelon, Sudan, Tajikistan, Tokelau, Tuvalu, Ukraine, and Yemen.
Q. How do you calculate shipping costs?
A. Shipping costs are calculated at the checkout. These are based on several factors:
- The destination that they are being shipped to
- The weight of the order
- The size of the order
- The speed of shipping
We aim to keep our shipping costs as low as possible.
Q. I have a free shipping code, how do I use it?
A. If you’ve received a promotional free shipping code from us, then you just enter it at the checkout to activate free shipping! Make sure you double check the minimum spend is met before applying the code. The minimum spend for each code is listed in the email you received the code in.
Q. How are my eBooks and other digital products shipped to me?
A. When you place an order with us for a digital product you will receive an email that tells you how to access your digital content. Simply follow the instructions in the email and if you have any issues accessing the content via the information provided, just get in touch and we will be more than happy to help you out.
Q. What happens if I put in the wrong delivery address?
A. If your order hasn’t shipped yet, just contact us and we will be more than happy to update the details for you. If your order has been shipped, unless the order is returned to us as undelivered or return to sender, we cannot ship out a second order. Please ensure that your details are correct when you place your order to avoid any confusion or disappointment.
Q. What happens if my order doesn’t arrive/is damaged/is defective/ contains the wrong items?
A. If any of the above apply to your order, you can simply contact us within 30 days of the shipping date and we will do all we can to help sort out the issue you are having.
Other Shipping Information you may need:
- Incorrect delivery addresses, natural disasters, customs delays, and delivery restrictions may delay your order. Please check whether our carriers are able to deliver to your location before you place an order. Orders affected by such delays may take as long as 6 to 8 weeks to arrive. These delays are beyond our control but if you are concerned about an order, please contact us and we will do all we can to assist you.
- International Economy packages are delivered using the postal service of the destination country, tracking of packages in some of these countries may not be available due to local restrictions.
- Local Customs and Immigration agencies determine duties or taxes levied against packages arriving from outside the destination country. These additional fees are the responsibility of the recipient. We cannot be held responsible for any costs incurred by the purchaser or recipient of orders due to shipment failure or late delivery.
- Packages shipped military APO / FPO and diplomatic DPO addresses must use US Postal Service shipping. Express shipping cannot be used. To ensure your order is sent via USPS, make sure the country chosen at the shipping step is the United States of America. Failure to do so will result in delays to your order.
- When choosing Mail for orders going to Hawaii, Alaska, and Puerto Rico, the estimated arrival time is at least 14 days. Please allow 14 days to elapse before contacting us about your order.
- Any delays caused by COVID-19 in certain countries are outside of our control and we cannot be held responsible for orders taking longer to arrive than expected.
- Express and Expedited delivery methods deliver on working days only (Monday to Friday) and delivery estimates are based on working days.
- Prisons: Before ordering, please take a moment to learn of any specific delivery restrictions. For example, prisons typically do not allow coil-bound books and require delivery via mail. Note: If an order is returned from a prison, we are unable to provide refunds at this time.
Refunds and Returns
Q. Will you replace damaged or defective products?
A. Absolutely. Simply contact us and follow the instructions you receive and we will replace any damaged or defective products.
Q. What if I am unhappy with my Author Ad School purchase?
A. Author Ad School comes with a 30 day money back guarantee which will be honored from the date of purchase, not the date of first access. If you are struggling to access the content, please contact us.
Your Data and Privacy
We have the highest respect for your privacy and will not share your data with third parties or sell your data. Any data held is held only with your permission. If at any time you wish to unsubscribe from our newsletters, or delete your account with our store, no copies of your data will be kept or sold/given to any third parties.